Our client, a global mid-tier pharmaceutical company, wanted to increase resource flexibility and better manage the peaks and troughs of demand they were experiencing in Regulatory Affairs.
Their key objectives were to define and qualify the regulatory capability and capacity required to support their mature product portfolio, and understand the financial implications of externalising that capability.
To support this initiative, we:
· Identified the processes and IT systems requiring optimisation.
· Held valuable discussions between the end users and our subject matter experts to help refine the processes.
· Developed financial projections by assessment of effort required.
· Shared principles governing outsourced business processes.
· Provided resource externalisation options along with recommendations.
· Highlighted key implementation risks and considerations.
In order to optimise the client’s processes, we supported their outsourcing plans.
Our project report improved the executive level understanding of potential resource flexibility.
Our recommendations proved beneficial to our client, and their organisation underwent a major structural change during the project process.